Wednesday 16 December 2009

9 centimeters dialated and crowning........


Congratulations........It's a girl!!!!! ....Its Wednesday, my first day off work in a week, and I have decided I need a source of income to help me pay back this ridiculous school loan, because my job just isn't cutting it. Next to writing email's to the president and asking him for advice, writing a letter to Oprah, and prostitution....life is looking a little gray today. However, with help from around the world I have begun to amass a few ideas to help me out of my own economic crisis. One, would be a non-profit organization centered around educating underprivileged children in my own personal artistic endeavours......i.e. sculpting and abstract installation. Two, scratching the whole non-profit sector and going for profit........and perhaps....one of my own personal favourites......Three, a magazine. But not just any magazine. One centered around my great city of San Diego and the artist who love, live, and create here. We are so many and yet get so little recognition.

I was sad to see how little we are in comparison to the great art societies in London which was my home for 4 wonderful years.....alas....to return to such a destitute place in the art world. BUT...this will not stop me.......with the future of my own gallery and bar on the rise, I will stop at nothing to aid San Diego in becoming the spot and destination for artists worldwide. Forget LA......who needs NY......its all about SD, my home, your home....our Home.
So I start small.....I never really liked the idea of blogging.....however....its almost 2010....a new decade...and time for a new start. So, I'm a couple weeks early for all the hoopla and resolutions...but any day is a good day for new beginnings. So today will be my birthday. December 16, 2009. I am a whopping 23 minutes old....and already..I can feel the creativity seeping out of my pores.

So lets give it a go.....see where we end up....and if all else fails....i will at least have some where to vent about all my newly acquired 2.10 agitations....and beyond.
:)

Avey

No comments:

Post a Comment