Monday 21 December 2009

let the planning for domination begin......

I am planting a seed. I surround myself with people like me, who think like me.....and their creativity and business savvy has inspired me to continue my ploy to conquer the world. Beginning with my own business and then further expansion. I tend to measure my own greatness by he greatness of those around me.....and can I just say.........With the people I know.....the world is our canvas and we are going to paint allllllllllllllll over it. :) With the impending graduation, continued education, and general plans for the future....we have begun to lay the groundwork for something truly amazing. Right now, I don't know what it is, I don't know where it will go, and I can only imagine what it will be when we get there, but the excitement that is written on my face, the years of joy that will come from it, cannot even be measured in normal standards. And all of this just makes me so excited for what is to come, And if I am excited.....you should be terrified. Once we put our minds and energies into anything.....it is amazing what we can accomplish.

So, here's to our present, and CHEERS to our future.

I Love you all....and thank you for your greatness. :)


Avey

No comments:

Post a Comment